Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mood before one day to badminton competition

Practice, practice and practice....There is the one only thing I am doing since last wednesday. But it is compulsory for being skillful and better stamina in badminton. The only problem I am being worried, that may be a 'time bomb' for both me and Dennis, is position-diversing on the court. It is vital for doubles. Once the combo cannot make the diversion of their position in confortable way, no matter how skillful the players, how stable the footwork is, the opponents can easily decode their strategy. Fortunately, there is very lucky, the preliminary stage is based on face-to-face with each other in group. The group consists of 12 doubles. So I will enjoy at least 11 matches in the competition. The registration fee is very valuable. I don't know what kinds of players appear on the field tomorrow. The only one thing I know is that I suppose to enjoy the game, nor playing with the mind of getting prizes..............

No comments: