Sunday, August 2, 2009

An infinite enthusiasm of playing futsal一个玩室内足球的无限热情

Last few days, I received an information regarding a futsal competition organized by SIM soccer club. I am actually pleased to get it. As somebody knew, I have failure to 'recruit' soccer kaki to join a competition at last month. Therefore, I hope I will be able to invite sufficient kaki for joining it before the due date of registration. However, until now, I still remain a pessimistic feel against the issue. There is because I have only got 4 kaki yet deciding to participate. The number of players can just group a half team exactly. So, I may merely depend on the direction given by the heaven. I thought somebody would doubt why I am still keen to play soccer, even if I have no oppportunity of playing games at all. I have played soccer with almost 5 years. In fact, my main dynamic to play soccer is a chance of affirming continuously improved self-performance,in lieu of prize, medal or other entities that can prove how smart I play soccer. In this way, I am expecting I can get it soon.

前几天,我收到了一个关于学校室内足球比赛的信息。其实当收到这消息时,我是雀跃万分的。身边人知道,我上个月没办法筹足人数参加一个室内足球赛。因此,我蛮希望这次能在报名截止之前得到足够的人数。然而迄今,我没抱着乐观的态度面对,因为现在我只能找到四个有兴趣的人手参加。这样的人数也只能报一半的名额。所以现在的我也只能等待老天的指示了。从前至今我想有些人会疑惑,为什么我还是很热衷于足球,尽管我依然基本上没机会参加比赛。我已经踢了五年的球。事实上,我踢球的主要原动力不再与奖金、奖牌、甚至是任何能证明我很能的东西,而是一个证明我不断进步的机会。就这样,我依然但愿我能如愿以偿。

No comments: