Monday, August 17, 2009

Regain passion

In my memory, I remember that the first time I really played badminton was during my Junior 1. That period I registerred a badminton training session and then joined as well as practiced every Saturday. Some memorable moments I had got through at the grand time. But I had forgotten why I quitted from playing badminton at Junior 3 and then switched to play soccer. Anyway, my enthusiasm of playing badminton is never being deteriorated.

Before joining the leisure session in SIM badminton club, I sometimes spent time to play with my brother, Mutu, who is a person also having passion against badminton. This phenomenon was being maintained with about 5 years. But now I finally regained the passion of holding the racket again. By the recent, I physically feel that my badminton skills is unconsciously better than that during the period of secondary school. What a mystery thing it is! Anyway, I hope I can try to regain or even train better my stamina as fast as possible. It is because I love playing badminton...

P/S : Mutu is a chinese guy...

No comments: