Monday, January 14, 2008

After working=sleeping(wrong)

The profit & loss of health:
working= sleeping
explaining itenerary+calculating fares+ticket checking-in=dreaming+peace mind+saving energy
But,
working hours > sleeping hours
Then,
wealthy>healthy

The above proves that my healthy will not longer to be stood at the safety standard, despite I can earn more money in simultaneous with the OT rate.

4 or 5 days per week, I have to work until 11pm, but luckily all staff who work until 11pm , are given the right to claim the cab fees per week. Nevertheless, I still cant bear up the burden of making 'window dressing ' accounts because I must compensate the loss from them if I did it.
I don`t know how to study the IELTS after working times, so that my IELTS book is like to be abandoned by side.However, I must arrange my life schedule to spend time to study it. Don`t wasting time.Maybe I will often have 6 hours sleeping time only after the schedule is confirmed.But anyway, I have to use my left hours as smart as possible.Gambateh!!!!

No comments: