Sunday, January 13, 2008

Training 1

I haven`t written the blog since the last time. Aiyoyo....no idea..no choice..,there was quite busy during the foundation of being a tour consultant. Ok...this time I would like to share my things about the training.

Actually, my duration of training was too short in accordance with my strengths. Yup, indeed, many kinds of mistakes occurred without some reasonable explanations that may be used to protect me. Haiz...it is because of my poor English speaking and listening. However, sometimes it can`t blame me..After working at here, I finally understand which kinds of ENGLISH is the most difficult for understanding. One day of the training, I received a call from Indian customer, maybe I was so exhaunted at that moment, she sticked up her tougue asking me many questions, owing to maintain my prestige, I was also willful answering her !@#$%^&* questions in order to match her expected answer randomly, but at last I was failure, walao..asking questions is likely to mumbling,scolding people can be so clear,f@#$%^&*k, all fxxking sentences are spoken.."shit" ...I scold it secretly, then I transferred to my manager,Eesan, she is a kind manager, maybe she comes from JB, so she took care me so much, then she took this call and help me to solve this matter. Ah..fortunately, I didn`t have any bad consequences occurring afterwards.
During this period, I recognized some nice colleagues, Danny, he comes from Jakarta, but he can speak fairly Chinese, so that I can easily made a good relationship with him. He generously taught me many techniques about handlling customer`s phones, calculating the tour fares, introducing the itenerary,etc. However, I must help him to decorate his Chinese sentences, but it is not problem. Actually, his training period is longer than mine, because he have to practice his Chinese to be fluent. Oh..suddenly, not suddenly, it is often that I appreciate my god, it gave me oppurtunity to study in Independent Chinese Secondary School. Besides that, some colleagues who are recognised come from Myammar, they are still undertaking the ITE attachment of Tour & Tourism,it is a fresh thing in my mind.
At last, this few days, only one word that can be used to quote my status of training, confortable,why??? No other reason, all seniors doted on me, maybe I am the younger staff at the call centre, but anyway, sincere to their patient.

No comments: