Monday, January 14, 2008

Working at The Branch 1

Today is my fifteenth days of working at the branch. Before that, I didn`t have free time to update my blog, so now I try to write about my life of working at the branch.

I remember that the first day company had organized a new year buffet at the hall in Golden Mile Complex.Actually, I already heard from Eesan while I was training at the call centre. Gary, who is my manager of branch of Golden Mile Complex, is a funny and silly manager, but sometimes he would be angry due to our staff mistakes. He is the first person who is recognized by me at there. At other side, I really quite unfamiliar with the colleagues at that time. At least, I must hold a Ice-breaking with them. However, this day I was taken care by Gary and merely handlling calls from customers inside the office. But the tragedy thing is that, he told me tomorrow I must follow the shift and working at the coming new year day. Afterwards, I received a January schedule of shift running. Walao..everyday I have to work until night.No excuse can be used to explain. Sucks...But, at least I recognized few good colleagues ,such as Micheal and David, they helped me a lot about everything.

During new year day, I had to wake up earlier and fought with others when taking MRT at morning. When I saw others taking MRT purposely going to Orchid Road, my blood pressure jumped to the higher level .:( But, today I broke my new booking record,hehe....I made 13 bookings by the form of retail sales. It is my first time to sit the front of counter.Wao...so nervous, it tested my ability of tacklling over different of cases. Quite excited. That day Gary was off, so only seniors co-ordinated the situations. They are so professional. When I asked questions,they can smartly solve the problems on the immediate. After understanding their ability, I am kinda envious of them as soon as I thought deeply that everybody has their own advantages. Therefore, I dislike somebody having snobbish atitude and looking down others who hasn`t any special merits that are used to play. So I must continuously learn and extract from them without stoppings. At evening, I had to learn how to check-in the coach tickets. Roy, although he is also as a newcomer, all basic knowledges is understood by him, so I always consult from him, he is a talkative and helpful guy, but he is only 18,it is unbelievable...Afterwards, some of customers complained many unreasonable cases(my opinion), such as why the bus timing is delayed, why my seat numbers had been changed,so many why why why...I was lazy to bother you...
Consequencely, through these lessons, I finally can get the opportunity to enjoy another kind of meaningful life..Go ahead..

No comments: