Sunday, January 13, 2008

Training 2

This time I am still writing about my training period. This week is the last week of training. Two weeks training is neither too long nor too short timing,in accordance with my physiological clock.Hehe..Actually, if I really leave from call centre, I would miss everything in it. The main reason is the working hours.:) The daily working hours is from 10am to 6pm. Is it flexible??Yup..it is an extremely flexible to me. No other types of working hours can be set like this. Unfortunately, this 'fairy tales' will be end. Next week, I will be appointed to the branch of Golden Mile Complex. It is a new challege. Because I have to face to face with customers at the front of counter instead of merely picking up calls through phones.

In another case, I had been sent a memo about the annual Dinner & Dance organized by Five Stars Tours, it is always being held at the beginning of every year. I am glad that having the chance to join this party,especially for me as a newcomer. I haven`t joined any company Dinner party before. A new experience will be added into my mind. I am very anticipated on this career. At the same time, a special thing had been happening around there.:)hehe...There has a singing competition organizing in the D & D party. After I had known this competition, I am so excited as soon as having a anticipated mood. Actually, at the first time, I wanted to inform Eesan that joining this competition. But, I didn`t do it.

Erm...in fact, I desired to join it. Nobody knows the real point towards my desires. Haiz...last year, I had registered a singing competition at Inti, it is a pity, I was still having AS-level exam when the audition 1 was held. Then, I only got the chance to watch the candidates performing at the stage, in fact they were also good performers. So..this chance I would not let it away from me.But, I didn`t dare to request to join..because the singing practice is to be advanced by consecutive steps. Maybe I got to know it too late, Danny had met the practice by several times.
Mingming, a girl who comes from Myammar, had gave up the participation. She has a good temper while I was asking her about some difficulties of working, at the same time, we could chit-chat by many topics. It was lucky that I was not boring when working because of these colleagues. But according to the final conclusion of Fairy Tales, happy life is not to be long forever. Haiz....Next week , I must change my new working environment by the short period. Lastly, I still haven`t volunteer to join the singing competition, nevertheless I desire..........

No comments: