Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Working at The Branch 2

The forth day got a branch meeting. Yesterday, I was informed by Kok Ping that all colleagues must attend the meeting at '8:30am'. Haiz..maybe I was so tired, then I was late at the morning. When I found a sit, Gary didn`t bother me and was still briefing about his speech. But, at last, I didn`t yet avoid the blame by him. Haiz..luckily, he didn`t scold me, just a advice. It was my misunderstanding, I thought the meeting time is 8.30am instead of 8am. At the same time, I understood the real status of branch in 07, then I secretly considered that I was well-being because our branch is the most successful among with other branch in Singapore.Shh....other secrets about the branch that cannot be mentioned......
Through this few days, I started to make a good partnership with each others, but some of them,especially part-timers, still can`t familiar with.
Yeah...at last, I can`t bear up my emotion, I told Gary I want to join the singing competition by representing this branch. Before my participation, there consists of 2 representatives,Zhaoren and David.However, there was only one more week left from the Annual D & D, oh no...Is my participation a wrong decision?? I don`t know, I merely desire to join it,in order to remedy my regret brought from college life. Gary instantly informed the person-in-charge,Audrey, who is people from management and never met before. "Only want to enjoy the atmosphere that day", it is my reason telling to him. But, I missed a chance to join practice at every Friday, because I haven`t applied on leave. Sienzzzz...........today, it is my first time to help colleagues to buying lunch meals, owing to no experience, Kok Ping accompanied me to buy at the opposite of Golden Mile Complex, a food court. Many Chinese dishes are displayed on my eyesight. These`s why Singapore is called 'food heaven'. Maybe bah..at least nowadays I still believe it. Chatting with Kok Ping , I got to know that more details about the branch,wah..I can`t imagine that he is not the most 'senior' staff among us.
Finally, I recognized another senior, Kan, she comes from Thailand, just came back from Korea and role as tour leader of that tour. Oh...it means that I may become a tour guide if I have a good performance at my working. For another case, NATAS , which is a international travel exhibition, will be organized at March.Oh....I think that I will so busy ... Wait and see first..haha..

No comments: