Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to INTI again~~~

A ringtone of Angela Zhang `s song was ringing around me, oo...I afterwards realized that the combat was 1 day to coming soon by the noise of alarm. When I opened my blurred eyes, I felt I had enjoyed a happy working hours of the last month since I was transferred to headquarters office, there are many good colleagues, maybe looked as friends, treating me nicely...Thanks to Guanyin...After this, I have to face my retake exam.

Goodbye to my mum, then I must bring a lot of things such as Biz studies and Math textbooks, clothes and other neccessties. Initially I could reach to Inti by 7pm approximately, haiz....wat`s it on earth??I took a 'pirate' bus, very dirty inside and every passagers need to wait until get full the whole bus, wherever the destination is how far....

Appreciated my intelligence, I informed Jau Tzer regarding of my place on this period before I reach there. At the same time, I have to attend Wei Chuan `s invitation, which is a badminton gathering, consisting of few debate team members...Oh my goodness, I came here because of exam. How am I able to seperate me into 2 parts paid for 2 independent stuff....? There is no choice, that I went to attend it. After stepped into MPH, I was just familiar with few peoples, who are Yee Hang, Wei Chuan, Jau Tzer and Dr.Koh..That` s all...Haiz...I thought nowadays is not belonged to me...But anyway, I felt pleased to meet them.It had been a long time!! Just an hour wasted, I was rushed going back to Tzer`s apartment unit and revising the past year papers...

Fortunately, I got a fully preparation of paper 1 of Biz Studies before...Just full prepared to paper 1, not the whole pack of Biz Study exam.....However, I often enjoyed the atmosphere around the campus..I breathed the air...I got back the feeling I had before....The unit is at 5th floor, that`s why I dint feel hot and sweatty...A good revision environment given to me, I must cherish it more..

The second day, I finally came into the exam centre again...then, Mr.Chen, my ex-Biz study lecturer, walked around there. Actually, I was embarassed to him and how to greet him awhile. But at least I didnt hesitate to do it...After that, my first paper was started. Erm...I dont wish to write any comments about my 11 papers....Any comments are not appeared on every posts of blog onwards...

Afterwards, I went to buy some foods from Bistro palma, I missed them so much, do u know? The supplement stuff that I hope to fulfill is to let me enjoying many delicious foods around Inti again ...Yummy....Then, I have to deal with my AS math on the way... After taking this paper, I had a little loose because my next paper, statistics, will be started at next Friday, so meant the second exam week is just consist of 1 AS paper.

Before this, I got sth that can be written here. That night after math paper, I was bored and called Chuan for supper together as well as like to chatting with him lah..There is long time not to do it. But actually he was looked reluctant to come out with me due to accompany with his gf (apologize to u first but it isnt my wrong, dun blame me!), so we decide to take supper at INTI caffe..Haha, I think it is good choice because the Tom Yam chicken noodles soup is very delicious. Then, we chat a lots. However, the most important thing I have to mention is to tell him my objective of coming INTI, he was shocked and fastly to be normal..I explained my current position to him, I think he agree my decision. My reason I told him is exhaustion of keeping secret and he is my one of best friend. All right, except this, I got conversation about other issue with him...........s....e....c...r....e.....t..........................But in the end, I felt like getting sth released after chit-chating.

At friday, 23rd May morning, I went back to S`pore hurrily....Next week thursday, I would go back again~~~~~~:(

No comments: