Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to INTI again~~~(last)

Same with previous, but this is my last time coming back to Inti. Only one paper, econ paper 3, was still remaining. So far I agreed Jau Tzer` s invitation that attended their debate discussion. Haha...it `s so fun. I was chit-chatting with them , including few juniors I didnt recognize before, nevertheless, we had played kidding with each other, that was long time I didnt enjoy it. At the same time, I provided some knowledges and suggesstions about their debate topic, which is "The development of Malaysian Chinese Education is subject to the degree of power and authority of Malaysian Chineseness." It`s a quite interesting topic to me. Everybody knows that I am the one of expert of these knowledges. Haha....I am not the wrong person who can help them to solve their difficulties. Wish them success!!

After that, I invited Yee Hang to take dinner with me. We havent met and did one-on-one conversation with each other by long ago. However, it `s also to be the last time we `d get it,because he already went to study at Aussie. Haiz..sad...But anyway, that day we talked many things that can merely be privately understood by us. In this way, I knew he had got to understand my case of retake, and encouraged me to do it well. I `s appreciated to him sincerely, but I felt sorry to him because I cant help the debate team more..At least, our conversation brought us into the past in when I yet studied in Inti. Lastly, we wish good luck with each other and hope see again next time.

The last paper, seemed really not tough to me, just 30 multiple chioce questions inside, I had completed all past year questions and repeatedly revised some points of notes. That`s all..Fortunately, I can really handle most of questions, which are majority copied from past year papers. Afterwards, I finally took my fancied jersey,Toni Italian jersey, the boss still played joke with me sold out all Italian jersey. While he also chatted with me sth about football again, talked from the EURO matches to who is the best of free kick players...haha...Later, he passed me his contact number in order for further transaction..Right , maybe I will book jersey again from him, because his selling jerseys are very worthy..

Although completed all of papers, I must of course be very excited, but in fact its situation was opposite of what I thought before. That day was my last day crossing the bridge, seeing the portrait I enjoyed before and missed now. Unintendedly I saw the RC recruitment processed on concourse. The board of RC were hardworking and put their efforts to recruit many newcomers. At the same time, I saw a familiar look and stood at the bridge to do her task, but I didnt greet to her because its strange feeling was around me as standing there..I rushly left there and taking my candidates number of Marathon , which was introduced by Gary, but in the end they didnt join it...haiz..dropped me off again..However, at last I also didnt join the Marathon,why?????

That night I was invited by Wei Chuan to play futsal at basketball court..Huh?? 2 of us, how to play? He suggested to catch some 'kaki' playing with us in form of team temporarily. Before that, I had jogging by 3 of 4 quarters hour , but I cant resist the temptation of futsal. So?? I tried my 'best' to attend...At the beginning, I saw him wearing his new German jersey,and I didnt wear my new jersey because I prepare to do it as watching match at midnight. Then , there`s so many blacks waiting for available to play. Therefore, our local guys decided to play at the new futsal court, where is my admired place to play since I saw it at the first day I came here. However, the Intimal posts sabortaged us playing at there, despite of yet paying the rental fees. Walao...during studying at Inti, the management looked very lousy, and now was still unchanged.Haiz....No chioce, luckily one of basketball court was being available after the practice of baseball team. Then, we played with other local guys until almost 11pm. We were very tired but promised to watch these 2 matches afterwards.

At midnight, I came out to Bakery shop and sat together watched. Next match we changed the place to Bistro.( The situation of both of matches, I think I dont need to mention lah, everybody knows them). After all matches, it `s almost 4am liao....Do you think I can still be strong to join Marathon on the folllowing day morning?

It`s already 11am when I woke up. Afterwards, I packed my things and said goodbye to Inti. Consequently, I failed to do marathon...Whatever it comes to be, I admitted that now I am missed the hours of when I stayed Inti during exam week. Thanks to Wei Chuan looked for me while I was nothing to do. And appreciated to Jau Tzer offering an accommodation for me temporarily. But I am still regretted for what I didnt invite somebody to take dinner with me individually...............

No comments: