Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am serious against it...

I got several crucial factors explained why I considerred to retake.

1 . There is less by 10% or even lower to zero percentage of getting an offer letter from any one of 3 S`pore public unis, that can be looked as reality. Let` s say I am indeed rejected, I will be doomed. I dont wish to imagine such portrait in where I have no school. I prefer to bet my young as a gambling chip for the retake.

2 . I wish to create another opportunity for me proving my study ability by my own way. In fact, I confirmed that its task is so tough that maybe unable to reach the target I aimed, as well as somebody may look me strange in this way I think. But in the case, I dont need to care other`s eyesights against me. Just do it in the right way!That`s all....

3 . If I hold this result to apply the vacancies, certainly I will not get any benefits and advantages, such as good course offerred or loans and scholarship, I think somebody knows that my financial status is not better and still below the confortably standard.

4 . The time scale is also one of consideration. By the conservative mind, its tactic could lead me to waste time for doing meaningless one due to the postpone to my study timing probably. By the alternative way, it can be seemed a good long-term investment, because I may success to reach it without any delayed, meant I still can report in with other similar students at the same time, even though it is not guaranteed.

5 . It is my one of secret, that will be unkeept from my side, I want to fly to UK studying in my vain. At the beginning in Inti life, I decided to study LLB because of good study environment in UK admired by me, and I failed to continue it by the case of difficulty of law subject. I gave up it but I still havent threw my dream away. I dont capture this chance kept into my hand easily.

During the revision and exam period, I often kept it as my secret, just told to few best friends, so now I want to apologize to other good friends that made some inconviniences in this case. It is because I dont hope it to be a gossip talking around my side and influence my concentration on revision. Then, I need to make it clear here now. If somebody who study in Inti saw me around the campus unintendedly during the A-level exam period, you were not blurred , because I was there to take exam. :)

No comments: