Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back to INTI again~~~(more)

The third exam week, the horrow week, will coming soon. I must complete 6 crucial papers within 4 days, such as 2 A2 Math paper, 3 econ papers and 1 biz paper. At the same time, I need to resist the temptation of EURO 2008 broadcasts totally, otherwise my efforts might be wasted.

Since no bus service is available going to Seremban, many passagers have to purchase railway ticket to satisfice their needs. I also must be the one of them. By this reason, The tickets has been sold out already. Only solution recommended by the ticket seller is that buying a ticket going to Tampin. What does it mean? It means I have to secretly take this train going to Seremban by paying less official fee. And how do I avoid the ticket check-in inside as reaching at Tampin station? It`d be a point needed to bear in mind, therefore I tried a way to solve it, in which I deliberately went into toilet while check-in was in progress. Consequently , I was success to escape their defence and arrived at Seremban. This time I brought many things, which was doubled to previous one, because I had to stay Inti with 5 1/2 days. Appreciated to Jau Tzer again, I could go into his unit conviniently due to giving me a spare keys. Before that, I met Gary, Eric and Mickey at food shop coincidently. Haha...They brought me visitting their apartment rooms, as well as playing their Fifa 2008 game. In order to prepare to my Econ paper 4 exam on second day, I just sat there awhile and went back to Jau Tzer `s home. Arranging my things, I rushly started to revise the econ notes repeatedly. I realized that last time I didnt get better on econ because I didnt pay efforts on it and I put the blanks on big part of my answer booklet. I dislike having same mistake again, these`s why I looked it up this time. I was not tempted by anything and just revising and revising until stopped at midnight of bathtime. After a 2 hour nap, I bought 2 tins of RedBull to supplement my stamina and energy , intending to revise through a midnight. Actually, I like the topic about macro-econ that let me more interested in researching the concepts and theories. And in fact, I prefer econ and math lah..But the previous result cant be proven it well..

Time was running too fast. On 7am, I began to do some final analysis how to strike higher marks for every questions by using my knowledges I got. It is very important, at least I must totally finish 3 of essay questions, which contains 25 marks equally. Hehe..since I stayed with Jau Tzer together, I got to know he also likes to over-sleeping....shih.....Later, almost noon, I prayed the buddha by the short moment. After taking bath, I went to exam centre, a familiar place, and began to relaxed myself. At the same time, I wished to meet Mr.Yee, nice econ lecturer, but I failed to achieve it. Then, I suddenly made clear that he is transferred to another faculty already. Never mind, concentrated on my exam first, everytime is convinience to let me do it. Through 3 papers taken, I was able to accommodate to face the A-level juniors yet and did exam together. It`s not easy leh...need to bear the shame of me..After exam, I could yet have my lunch by 5pm. It looks like abusing myself, but no alternative I can do...

Later, I had to hurrily to cope with my A2 P.math paper.By the reason of over dealing with econ and biz, my actual preparation hours of P.math was only 16 hours( including sacrificed my sleeping hours)...No way out!!!!!!!!!!! I bought RedBull again, because coffee is less effect for me. I began to worry about progress of P.math, recalling the unforgetable things in my mind, in how I failed to cope with my A2 statistics last time. Do you know? Last time I only got 15 hours for revision of it. After that, I cried alone and realized that I must failed to get A in Math. I dropped down on the last step to success. I knew this time I thought I would unable to finish all the questions again like previous,so I tried to stirke some important questions and sub-questions during exam. Fortunately, I got a best basic knowledges accumulated by last time preparation. But after this, at the first thing, I must sleep at least 5 or 6 hours. On my luck, the following day was Biz study paper 2. I can put my pressure down and save my memory space..hehe..

Until Friday, that Biz study paper 2 and 2 AS econ papers had been taken up, I can describe that my position was still on better, at least I can complete all questions with my detailed answers...Hurray...I thought it is my first time that can do like that on A-level exam.

During this week, I had to cross the bridge everytime if I want to go academic building. Therefore, I can see many activities available on the concourse side, the clubbing guys and girls were very hardworking to fulfill their responsibilities. Seeing these portraits, my memories was being recalled successively, about how I did my clubbing and what I enjoyed inside previously. At the same time, I met some familiar looks at there, just greeting awhile loh, which was of course I must do it. Haha..my feeling was so good...but something I cant get back again....Let bygones and bygones....Moreover that, I began to feel that I was gradually unable to accommodate the K.L life, that maybe I had staying in S`pore with 7 months. I got habit on the S`pore cultures, social and language. And suddenly I cant speak simple Malay to boss of mamak stalls...haha...quite sad, as Malaysian, I almost forgot how to speak Malay..

Initially, I decided to go back Klg at Sat. Due to my lazy and exhaustion, I intended to postpone it until next Monday, after taking BIG Biz Study paper 3. However, at the first thing, I had to wash my dirty clothes I wore before, of course by using Jau Tzer`s washing machine. Haha..How convinience!!! Afterwards, Jau Tzer and me watched movie, Ah long PTE, that is a nice movie I recommended. And watched another western movie, it `s unknown to me lah...I rarely watch Hollywood movie...By the way, during this weekend, I loosed myself and decreased my extent of revision. Luckily, I had no boring because of getting talk with Jau Tzer as tired of my revisions. But actually I really dislike one of his roomates, haiz...his shit face looked like a scumbag...Fuck...
Since I stayed there, I can get more further of Jau Tzer and he also recognized me more. At least some cases that happenned long time ago we also talked it. Suddenly some of sensitive topics I wouldnt get worried to discuss with him.( that also been discussed with Wei Chuan).

Nevertheless, I attended the Inti Street Party and Debate team discussion of their National Debate Competition at the first week. Erm.....I just walked the party with a short moment. My comment is okay, too crowd, but the girl dancing was very nice lah...hehe...

Although I wanted to go back on Monday, I was too tired after tough Biz Study paper 3, I droppped my decision off. However, I can get the chance to watch EURO 2008,hurray!!!!!That day got France vs Romania and Italy vs Netherlands, I just watched live broadcast of France vs Romania with Wei Chuan and his gf..Haiz....it`s too boring, goalless...but I didnt watch Italian match because of tired.. I checked the Livescore website at the following day morning, Opps....it`s 3-0, which is not 3 goals by Italians, is by Hollands...Oh my god.....Later, I went to handle my Inti account overdraft, and then I saw a jersey stall opened at beside of cafe. I just took a look there, but the jerseys are so real and its cutting is perfect. Then , I booked a Italian jersey, which is printed by name of Toni. Nevrtheless, I didnt want to pay deposit to the boss, afraid of cheated, as a result, the boss agreed and helped me to book the jersey. The boss is just older 3 years than me. We talked many about football..haha...I think maybe I will try to be jersey supplier if I fail my studies....Then, I took lunch and unintendedly watched the repeat match of Italy vs Holland(I dont want to describe my feeling after watching this match).But Buffon is very nice!!! Roughly afternoon, I went back to Klg through Seremban and Malacca............

No comments: