Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to INTI again~~~(continued)

The second exam week, there was nothing special happenned. I merely stayed Tzer`s home with 2 days owing to one subject taken, Statistics. I only can say that this week is very relaxed to me.

However, when I thought its feeling could be maintained until next peak exam week, one thing I faced was occurred at the same day. My mum had went back to hometown, so I definitely had to go back to relax myself. It maybe related to the reason of hot weather in S`pore. I cant bear the climate without air-con facility by long time. So I prefer to choose going back to hometown rather than S`pore. Nevertheless, I didnt get the reward of which I chose partly or totally. When I reached Seremban Bus Terminal 1, I of course get confirmed to purchase the bus ticket going to Klg. It may be a coincidence on weekend after I failed to enquire from several counters. But when all counters had been getting nothing to me, I can just explain that I am a foolish guy. What happenned to me? Since I left Inti, no bus companies offer the transport route between Klg and Seremban. Alamak!!!!! Therefore, I ultimately chose to take bus going to Malacca first with struggling, it `s 7pm already. I was very nervous because of scary of non-transportation fetched me back. My panic was continued until reached to Malacca Sentral. I rushed into the bus terminal and asked for a 'permission' bringing me back to Klg. Orkid...S & S... Transnational... all of them judged me a death penalty. No tickets were unavailable. "The last timing is 9.30pm" , its statement is displayed onto the board of counters. I began to get more and more worried. Afterwards, I went to taxi stand asked for bringing to the nearest railway station. However, most of taxi uncles purposely pushed the fare higher and higher, there was useless for bargaining. Fainted down as I knew the fare is Rm65 to Rm80. After discussed with mum, I decided not to pay my loss to the 'blood zombies'. But anyway, at least I enhanced my extent of general knowledge, Tampin is the nearest station I could get, wah....so surprise...haha..

However, I was suddenly desperated, even mum was also unable to bring me back on her own. Haiz...I considerred staying at the Bus Terminal through a whole midnight is the alternative that I must take up. No choice lah....it was a sad case. So then I picked up my bag back to the bus alighting board tiredly.There was 11pm roughly. I took an entertainment magazine bought at Seremban ,The YEAH chinese magazine, which can be seen as a consolation for me. Good... it helped me to waste almost 2 hours meaningfully.

The clock pin was turned to 1am. The crowding was become less and less. There was less busybody straying around outside. The weather was turned to be cooler. Only the moonlight was still shining onto the Kota Melaka after a heavy raining was gone. Few countable groups of passangers were waiting for their transports on the benches outside. I was willingly to be one of these parties enjoyed the midnight atmosphere. The streets have been polished by the rains and the portrait of the city was reflected onto the wets. I was being blown by the cool wind gradually.

Roughly 30 minutes was gone. I was still sitting on the bench outside, repeatly reading my magazine. I thought it was my first time fully read all of contents of it. I could completely realize what the real feel of boring is. All right, I decided to strike to recognize the whole layout of the bazaar. According to my memory, there has almost 40+ bus companies` counters in the bus hall, as well as consists of many kinds of commercial units, such as fast food restaurants, fashion shops, internet cafe, souvenir shops and etc. I just strayed around the bazaar to take a look. This building is very huge, then I read a momentum planted outside of bazaar, stated that its plan is created by the Malacca chief minister based on his human spirit, and was encouraged by the former Prime Minister, Tun Dr.Mahathir Mohammad, this`s why it can be successfully built up at the centre of Kota Melaka, so that it become the largest terminal centre in Malaysia, recorded on the list of Malaysia Records. Well, due to the large dimension of building, I came back to the bus hall, but several buses arrived there by the last timing, or maybe seemed as delayed. Afterwards, more people have left the bus hall away. Including me, just 6 persons were never leaving from there. Haha...chinese ghost festival hasnt started yet, so I didnt need to worry about them...```

Initially, I intended to do revision at elsewhere inside the central, but nowhere is probably suitable for me. However, suddenly a guard came towards 6 of us, looked like getting us lost there. He spoke a lot of Malay without interuptions, made me fainted.(dont misunderstand that I dont know Malay language, because he spoke too fast, hard to catch up!!!). At least I understood I must get lost..haha..At the same time, 2 english-speaking Indian guys asked me what he was talking about. Aiyo...if I understood, I didnt need to stunned awhile. But anyway, we are same, dislike speaking Malay after getting to know through conversation with them. Then we together went to taxi station for having a rest. No bed..no pillow...never mind, using my bag as pillow, just took a nap loh...Nevertheless, I was able to sleep 2 hours approximately without any sense. I woke up because of no air-con or fan, there was too hot!!!!Even the automatic doors of the bazaar had been manualized already, need to push it out by your own. I took my notes going to mamak stall continued my revision. What the hell!!!! Not over 10 minutes, one guard turned all lights and fans off..haiz....forget it! Roughly it was almost 5am, I went to 7-11 shop again. I thought it was not the second time going there, maybe got few times. There`s no choice, only one shop is opened by 24 hours, which is 7-11. Changing syillings, buying some chocolates and snacks, blewing by air-con, all of them were finished inside. Even the malay cashier might recognize my look unintendedly. My bound of activity had been limited within the Sentral. Almost 50 minutes later, it `s 6am already. I was so hungry, but I tried to bear the sorrow up, because my wallet just consisted of S`pore dollars, no more Ringgits(excluding the prepare of purchasing bus ticket fare and few bucks for self-purpose). At least, I finally saw a little bit of brightness on the sky, meant the morning will be soon). Then I heard some weak noise from a far distance. I tended to go outside to view the scene of city. I walked the pedestrian bridge slowly. It `s very long compared to others. I purposely went up and stood at the center of bridge, taking relaxed by enjoying wind and listening bird`s chicking. It `s long time I didnt take relaxed like this. Then, I checked where the noise I heard passed just now from. Ooo...The hypermarket, Mydin, had been started bussiness at 6. After visitting the bridge, I walked to there with attention. Some Malay mamak stalls were opened and few crowds were being appeared around outside of Mydin on me. I just took a look inside, but I discoverred something that is unbelievable to me. The fashion department of Mydin got selling football jerseys, such as my beloved team Juventus, ManU, The Gunners, Inter and other famous clubs. Moreover that, some players ` names are printed on the jerseys. Its price is very cheap, that is only rm28. However, I didnt have any pocket money. Gave up! I came back to bus hall by almost 6:45am. Fortunately, I got enough bucks for ticket, so that I took a breakfast at McDonald. Haha....I ate the Sarapan set meal...Yummy...

Afterwards, I finally waited the S & S counter starting its business, that I definitely became its first customer that day. I was so touched as looking the bus ticket on my hand. Ok loh...now is 7:45am, bought a newspaper, it is my habitat. Then I was very excited when the bus departed. 20 minutes later, I checked-in my ticket and went back to Klg by this bus. I was too exhausted, as well as my spirit had been fully destroyed and abused. I slept without any feelings in bus until reached to Klg.

Even though I experienced a 'horrow' adventure, I visited the largest Sentral and learnt something regarding of how to accommodate the unintended changes, which is important to me.

No comments: